My girls love animals, especially Ryanne.
Ryanne's dream is to move to a place (farm, ranch?) where she can have horses and lots of kittens.
Leah's dream is just to own a dog. I think Ryanne's dream would have to come true before Wes would even consider granting Leah's request. Maybe a dog on a farm would seem reasonable to him! Leah always says, "When I grow up and move out, I am getting a dog. Maybe a big one. Like a golden retriever. Or maybe a little one. Or maybe two."
When Morgan and Brice came out for Christmas, they brought Morgan's little puppy, Zooma.
We love Zooma! She is so cute! She is a cross between some kind of Spaniel and a Rat terrier.
I've always disliked little, yappy, annoying dogs. But I fell in love with Zooma.
So did Ryanne and Leah:
Zooma likes to kiss.
I think Ryanne looks good with a dog by her side.
Cute little Zooma
Leah spent every minute she could with
Zooma and regretted having to
share her with all the other kids.
Leah wanted to take Zooma on our hike.
Walking a dog is fun!
Oh, no Zooma in this picture.
I just liked Ryanne's silly grin.
And in this one I liked Leah's duck-lip-pout.
Here are two very sweet cousins. Leah wishes
that Raelin was her sister and could live with us.
I like Leah's ears. They are small and elfish.
Here is what June looked like the whole afternoon!
She has a picture/video of me--
I was behind my camera the whole time too!
No comments:
Post a Comment