Out of four of my children, three of them have wet the bed. Until age 8. This is not a fun part of life: send them to bed at 8:30. Wake them up at 10:30. Wake them up at 12:30. Wake them up at 2:30. Oops, I slept 'till 3:30 . . . too late, they are soaked. Sigh. Wake up the kid. Change everything. Do it again the next day and the next and the next.
They didn't quite get that "sleeping through the night" when they were babies and they aren't quite letting me get to that point now.
Trust me, we've tried plenty of remedies. Nothing works. It's a genetic curse. All I can hope for is that this last one will grow out of it SOON!
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck!
Poor kids and poor you. I had those bad genes too and it was frustrating and so embarrassing! Fingers crossed for you guys.
Post a Comment