Wednesday, May 04, 2011

One Fine Day

One fine day . . .  it was almost time for school.  I hadn't seen the boys in a while and I figured they were in their room horsing around instead of doing their chores.  I went to "crack the whip" and here is how I found them:

Mckay was helping Elias say his prayer.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww! That is so sweet! What a neat pic. Says a lot about the great parents they have. Good job!!

The Heitritter Family said...

I nearly cried. I love it.

Jennifer Lomenick said...

How precious is that? What good kids.

Love the retaining wall. It looks great. That game looks fun for the kids and dad. Does mom every play?

Glad you got your trip documented. Good job!

Morgan said...

Again, you have the most amazing kids! Can you send them out here to tutor mine? PLEASE??