My First Day of Kindergarten
Elias is chowing on scrambled eggs, toast and milk.
He wore his backpack all morning and wouldn't take it off.
This is the face he made when I asked him,
"How do you feel about going to school today?"
"Mom, do you think I can ride my trike to school?"
"I am so excited to go to school with you, mom.
Wait, you're not staying the whole time?
You have to go home and leave me there?"
"Now I'm scared, worried, crying . . .
and I'm NOT going to school!"
"Don't worry, Elias, Mckay will take care of you at school.
He will be in the next building over."
"Ummmm, I think I feel better now."
"I like my big brother!"
My First Day of 3rd Grade
"I am wearing my cowboy boots because my new teacher,
Dr. Barkdoll will like them. Do I look like a cowgirl?"
Three fingers for third grade
and a big smile too!
My First Day of 6th Grade
6 fingers for 6th grade!
I'm ready to go!
My First Day of Middle School!
Ryanne told me to write this under her picture:
"I'm so nervous I'm constipated!"
(Not Really).
"This is my school agenda to tell me when to go and where to go."
"Can you tell that I'm really excited?"
1 comment:
Love all the "1st day of school pics" So fun!!
Post a Comment