For Christmas Wes' parents gave us garage cabinets. Well, they paid for the materials and then Dad and Wes built them. They are awesome. The guys worked hard in the garage while Grandma worked hard in the house. In the meantime, the kids were busy climbing all over the garage like monkeys in a mango tree. I was working really hard-- taking pictures.
Their true natures exposed.
Normal sibling rivalry, right?!
Feet, Toes, and Funny Faces
I think their feet are cute.
Mckay is hiding on the top-most shelf.
The kids begged and pleaded to h sleepover in the garage.
They wanted to sleep on the shelves.
They had all their arrangements made and were
dragging pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals to the garage
before I got wind of the plan. I banned their plan to sleep
seven feet off the ground on shelves with no edges.
I didn't want anyone rolling off in the night and
whacking their head on the cement floor.
They thought I was quite a party-pooper,
but chose to sleep in the garage anyway
on the floor
and I let them.
"Uh, is that a spider over there?"
"Oh! You shouldn't squash things like that!"
"I think it's stuck on your sleeve now."
A toothy grin.
The famous Leah
"Duck-Lips."
She is trying out her puppy eyes.
Just a profile.
That's a silly little grin.
I love to see those freckles;
in this picture you can see seven, but
there's actually a dozen!
Wow, is Mckay learning a new push-up strategy?
An early Christmas present:
I got Wes a weight bench.
Everyone wanted to try it out.
Mckay and Wes like to go out in the garage and lift
weights together a few times a week.
Ryanne decided she would leave it to the boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment