Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Christmas Day 2010; Afternoon with my Parents

We visited my parents in the afternoon.  I didn't take very many pictures here either, I was wanted to enjoy the moment--the day.  We opened a few gifts, bust mostly we talked, laughed, reminisced, played with the kids, and enjoyed each other. 

Elias and Papa snuggle.

Are they like each other? 
I think their personalities are similar.

Ryanne with Uncle "J" and Mimi.


Mother and Son-in-law.

My Dad is cute. 

J, Ror and Jordan.
Jordan thinks he is a puppy.

Now the puppies are fighting over the bone.

Grrr!  you'd better share with me.

Father and son.


Elias didn't have such a great time later in the evening because
he came down with a high fever and
collapsed in the bed.


Poor baby;
Don't you almost love it when they are sick
because they need you and they are so snuggly?

No comments: