Here are the pictures from the Vistor's Center and Women's Garden:
Christus Statue
and Leah age 8.
Christus Statue
and Mckay age 10.
and Mckay age 10.
Me with the plaque dedicated to the
organization of the Relief Society.
Leah stands with Joseph and Emma Smith Statues.
Elias looks so tiny looking up at this pioneer woman.
Contemplative prayer.
Pioneer Statue with Visitors Center in the background.
Pondering.
Reaching out to others.
| Elias: "May I have this dance?" |
This is Leah thinking about her future dates with boys.
This is dad thinking about buying a gun for Leah's future dates.
Leah's favorite statue. I think she is excited to be a mother.
This statue is titled, "Containing Elias."
A proud mother with her priesthood son.
Very Proud of such a great young man!
Here is another future priesthood bearer.
Leah has to be in on it too.
Another one of Leah's favorites.
I like Elias' face in this one.
This was Mckay's favorite statue.
He wants to have fun.
Let us learn from the scriptures together.
"Mom, can you read this book to me?"
Leah: " I want to play the violin. Maybe this is a statue of me."
Grandmothers are dear to our hearts.
I love you Grandmother.
More twirling.
"Come on little one, you can do it, we will help you."
The only picture Ryanne would let me take of her that day.
This was her favorite statue.
Elias: "I like Joseph Smiff."
"My mom knows a song about Emma Smith. She sings it pretty."
One of the original Sunstones from the Nauvoo Temple.
"It makes me happy."
Wes really liked the Sunstones.
Bye-bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment