Friday, May 07, 2010

Starring Liam

Ryanne really loves playing with her cousin Liam. 
 When Liam's family was here for Christmas,
she hung out with him.
It's kind of hard for Ryanne being the oldest cousin
with no one near her age to play with.  But Liam is
a little drop of sunshine for her when all the cousins are playing. 
As I was watching her play with him, I couldn't resist capturing his great facial expressions. 

"Ryanne is funny."


No wonder she can't resist him!  Look at that laugh. 
Not to mention we all adore his little, high-pitched, animated voice.

Now we can see where the boy gets all his good looks and his brains: Mom. 
(What did he get from dad)? 
(Just kidding William)! :)

 
Ooops.  Don't tell Mommy. 


This is where Ryanne liked to keep Liam.

 
"I LOVE my little cousin!"

 

Just had to sneak in this one of Ryanne and her Pappa.

Boo!


 
"Look!  I have a nose and Ryanne has a nose."


 
"We are kissing with our noses."

Unbeknownst to Liam, a giant Hairless Tree Tarantula is about to land on his head. 
What?  You haven't heard of that kind of tarantula? 

He's cute!

"Cheeeese.  Am I doing it right?"

 

"I am looking at Ryker.  He has a big red licorice. 
 I am plotting on how I can get the big red licorice. 
 Do you think he will notice if I bite it?"

 

Boys and their sticks. 

Hiker.

Sticks--they always become weapons.  Now he has a bazooka. 


 
"Back off Auntie Mewissa or I will shoot you!"

No comments: