She is a young woman!
Yes, Ryanne is officially 12.
A very kind-hearted, humorous, talkative, giggly, 12.
She is a good nurturer. She loves books, especially fantasy
She loves to swim. She loves animals, faries, and strawberries!
And, I might add, she recently has acquired
quite an interest in chocolate. Thus, her Birthday cake is chocolate,
with chocolate chips and chocolate frosting!
As I write this blog, she is having her party. The boys and dad have gone camping.
Leah is spending the night at a friend's house.
It's just me and Ryanne . . . and three of her school friends are spending the night!
Right now they are out in the fort eating grilled sausages, corn on the cob, chips, pickles and soda! They are giggling, talking and laughing up a storm. Oh dear, the sprinklers just came on and the girls are frantically running across the lawn trying to save their discarded shoes and socks from the deluge! They are sooo funny. I am enjoying a wonderful "mom-happiness" as I listen to them.
Here are some cute pictures of "grown-up" Ryanne. She is getting taller and taller.
"Mom, I am taller than you. So there!"
"No you're not, little missy, I still have an inch on you."
"I am taller, let's measure."
"See mom? Look, I'm taller."
"Yes Ryanne, If I dip my hand down a little, we're equal."
"Aww, I love you mom!"
(The matching outfits came from a friend of mine
who was passing on some "hand-me-downs").
Leah wants to be as big as Ryanne!
My girl
No comments:
Post a Comment