I love Christmas because it means I get to see my brothers and all my sweet little nieces and nephews. We like to hang out and talk and laugh while the little ones play. We like to hike. We like to eat! Brice makes the best homemade cinnamon rolls. Well, here are some pictures of all the cousins, aunts, uncles, siblings, parents . . . . I love you guys!

Here is Wes with cute baby Alaina
This is one of those pictures you save for future blackmail of your children. Ryker is practicing ballet in a sequined tutu!

Ryanne's favorite thing was playing with Liam. She adores that cute little cousin of hers!
Papa and Raelin are snuglling and laughing while watching Tom and Jerry.

Leah just loves playing with Alaina.
Wes playing with Raelin, Elias and Leah.
Silly cousins!
Ryanne loves Angel. Wait, everyone loves Angel!
Papa and Mckay


Raelin likes to tag along wherever Mckay goes. She likes to listen to him read and play games with him.

Mimi Laughing with Ryker.
No comments:
Post a Comment