Leah is up doing a "ticket" tonight. What are Tickets? Each child has two a month and gets to use them to stay up late and do an activity of their choice with Mom or Dad. Leah wanted to write a blog, so here she goes:
Here I am on the little wall in my back yard. I am happy that we got grass.
This is a picture my Mom took of me on my seventh birthday (April 2nd).
I liked my birthday. I went to Disneyland with Angel!
When you shine a magic light, the words show up purple.
Here I am opening presents with Poppa.
I was at their house for general conference.
We had ice cream cones. Yummy Ice Cream!!!
For my birthday, I got to sleep over at Rebecca's house for two nights!
Rebecca is a terrrific friend. Here we are sitting on a wall in front of my house.
The last is, when I was at Rebecca's house,
my Mom and Dad painted my room and put new furniture in it!
It was so beautiful! And I got a princess crown!
7 comments:
What a great idea. You are such a good mom!
How fun!!! You are so creative! I love that you post your awesome ideas on your blog for people like me to steal. I also think it's adorable that Leah decided to blog for her "ticket". AND the room makeover was such an fun surprise. How neat!!
What a great idea with the tickets. I will have to try that someday. Leah: Happy belated birthday, I loved your blog entry. Michael's birthday was April 3rd, just one day off from yours.
Leah, you are a lucky girl! Fun times AND a fun Mom!
I love the very last line of the video, "...of course I am." how cute. what a nice surprise.
Leah, I LOVE you!!!!!! Of course you're a princess! I love your room and your blog post. Miss you!
Your "tickets" are a great idea - I need more info :). It was fun hanging out with you guys! We ALL had a great time!
Post a Comment