Elias came up to Wes last night and said, in one long breath without stopping, "I would like to do a ticket with you tonight and I want to read stories with a fire in the fireplace and look at the stars outside and have cinnamon toast for a treat!" He was so funny-- flapping his hands and bouncing up and down as he was saying this. You could tell he'd been thinking about it for a while and he had it all planned out!
So they did (even though it was near 90 degrees yesterday--Wes still lit the fire for him). They were so cute and Elias was chattering non-stop the whole time. He was thrilled to hang out with his daddy all by himself.
Looking at Orion and other constellations in the back yard. It was pitch-black, so the pictures aren't great. Elais wanted to know if my camera flash was a shooting star!
2 comments:
You guys are just way too cute! I want to be you guys when I grow up and have kids. Oh, yeah.... too late.
What a fun thing. I love the picture of Wes and Elias. That is adorable.
Post a Comment