What do big sisters and their friends like to do better than dress-up?
Dress-up brothers, of course!
black socks quite match the tutu. Oh well, he's a work in progress.
Ryanne and Kasidee had quite a bit of fun, but were pretty bummed
when Wes said, "No! You may not put make-up on Elias!"
Elias says, "I may be in girls clothes, but I can still karate kick!"
4 comments:
One day, Elias will regret being so compliant. One day, his wife will thank Ryanne for teaching him it's okay to be sensitive and to put on a tutu. With black socks to maintain his image. Love the pictures!
That is soooo funny! What a good little sport to go along with his big sisters.
This is too funny. I had three brothers growing up and would dress up my youngest because I thought it was so funny. Elias is a stud.
Ha ha! Ryanne sure is getting grown up, and so pretty too (like her mama)!
Post a Comment