Here is what Mckay said about sledding:
We all had a snowball fight. We got wet. We were all happy, except for Leah.
She's not in this picture. She was crying.
I wanted to sled down standing up, but I couldn't. So Dad went down on his knees. Is he going to fall? No! Not until the bottom of the hill where he crash-landed.
I'm sledding down the hill! I might crash. "Speed, I am speed!" I was really fast.
2 comments:
Where did you go to play in the snow? My kids really want to go, but just randomly driving up the mountain until we find a good spot makes me nervous, as does paying a ridiculous sum of money to play in an "established" snow play area.
Okay, Driving directions can get complicated, but basically, drive up highway 18 towards Lake Arrowhead. Take the 138 to Crestline. Follow the 138 to Camp Seeley. Play in the snow! From where I live it takes about a half an hour. My parents live on this road and will let you park at their house if you want. If you need better directions, call me!
Post a Comment