Saturday, January 03, 2009
Elias the Snow Bunny
What Elias said about sledding:
"Yo Ho, I was excited and having fun."
"I am sledding down the hill wif mine mom."
"I am so happy because I am sledding."
"I had to walk up this long hill."
"I crashed in the snow."
"I was watching Mckay make snowballs at Dad."
"I made a snowball. It is flying at Dad."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YEAH!! An old friend found through the blog world!! I am going to have lot's of blog reading to catch up on but I am so glad I found your blog (through Brice's which came through Melanie Segalla's which came through a google search after finding Suzy Segalla's through her friend). Anyway, i hope you don't mind if I keep in touch with you this way. You have a beautiful family and look so happy!!
Brice loves what you capture with your words--you have a talent! But he also says Elias talks like he's German or something, "I'm zledding down zee hill viss mine mum!"
Post a Comment