Friday, January 02, 2009

Leah the Snow Bunny

What Leah Thinks of Sledding:

First, I love my dad andI'm glad he took me sledding even though he and mommy have runny noses and coughs. On the day we were supposed to go sledding we couldn't find our sleds. Uncle JC had them. Then, on the next day, Daddy was really sick and had to stay by the potty. On the next day, I was throwing-up and then Ryanne was too. Finally we got to go sledding, but Mimi and Papa said we couldn't come to their house and get them sick, so we didn't!

Can you tell I'm really excited about the snow? We don't even go sledding every time it snows at Mimi's but I want to! I have black boots. But snow kept getting in them.




















Hey?! Why did I keep sledding backwards? My sled kept turning around and around. Once I hit that stump and banged my head on it and cried. Then mom made us all sled somewhere else.

The snow made crunchy sounds when you squished it. Mckay said not to eat yellow snow but I only saw white and lots of pine needles. And it was dirty by the roads.











My hair was flying around because I went so fast. I am not scared in this picture.















Although Leah had a good time, she got upset when a snowball slid down the back of her pants. She couldn't quite enjoy herself after that! This video is the meanest mommy moment . . . I couldn't quite resist . . .

1 comment:

Morgan said...

That was AWESOME! Little Leah-Bee-ah, you are the best! I'd want to change my underwear too.