Friday, January 02, 2009

For Grampa, With Love!


We're not sure who loves Grampa more: the kids who love thier new swing set, or mom who loves that the kids love their new swing set. Let's just put it this way, the first day they swang for an hour straight! The second day they had Ryanne throw the rubber balls at them while they were swinging and they would kick them back at her (an hour). The third day they invented a game where they had to cross all four swings and get to the wall without touching the ground (two hours). Thanks Grampa and Gramma for a great Christmas present!

2 comments:

Edith said...

Did Grandpa make the swing set?! I love it, great for big kids and even adults because it looks very sturdy.

melissa said...

It's very sturdy! I swang on it too! Yes, Grampa designed and Grampa and Wes built it. The kids and I even dug the holes for the cement!