Tuesday, January 15, 2013

8 is Great!

Elias is now eight years old.  He's the same spunky, silly, lovable guy he's always been.  He still likes to rock in the rocking chair, make everyone laugh, and dance his crazy moves!  Here are some pictures from the last two months:
 
 
He started cub scouts in December.

 

Sometimes he's soo stubborn about doing chores or homework!
This time he was being way too wild for indoors,
so I asked him to quiet down and stop jumping off the couch. 
When he responded with a "NO!" I sent him outside. 
He found this box in the yard and gave himself a time-out. 

I thought it was funny and took a picture.  He didn't want me to see him.

"Hey! Stop  taking pictures of me!"

Well fine!  I'll just dance on my box then.

Elias and Ryker getting a big squeeze from daddy at Christmas time.

Elias and cousin Jordan got baptized in December!

Papa, by request from the boys, baptized both of them.

Elias with proud Daddy.

Elias with proud Mommy!
 

He spent one day with a fever and an earache.
 He spent the day in his favorite snugly robe
 in his favorite rocking chair, with his favorite stuffed dog.

They haven't quite grown out of the park.

Something fun in Crestline: Snowballs!

No comments: