Monday, August 15, 2011

Another Trip to Deep Creek

We went back.  It's too fun to stay away. 
This time we got Aurora and Jordan to come with us.

I want to go back again; too bad school's already started. 

We like the water!
Don't mind the evil graffiti skeleton on the rock beside us.
Stupid graffiti!

Oh no! They've drowned!

Not really!

A beautiful oasis in the desert.

Oh yeah! You gonna love this place!

A life of ease.

Down the rock slide.

Elias carried away in another imaginary game.

The Little Mermaid

The current kept swooshing the kids downstream
over little rocky, bumpy waterfalls.  They loved it,
 but sometimes had trouble swimming back up against the current.
Aurora and Ryanne were the "rescuers," 
 making sure the weary ones got a hand when they needed it. 

Mckay is tickle-torturing Jordan.

Awe! Cute little Mama and Jordan!

Mckay, ready for another plunge!

Just taking a drool break!

"Help! I'm stuck! I can't . . .  make . . . . it  . . . back!"

There's some strange faces!

Feet a-float and headed downstream.

I'm having fun!

"Raroo! Save me! My shorts are falling off
 and the current is sucking me down!"

Don't bug me, I'm sunbathing and growing whiskers.

"I'm c-c-c-c-old.  Can we go now?"

No comments: