Lounging in the hammock.
Jordan?!
What are you doing?
Leah likes Papa's T-shirt.
Liam sipping to stay cool.
Leah working with Papa on a project.
Wes hanging out with Elder Schofield and his companion
and Uncle William. We love Elder Schofield!
Liam's powerful finger . . .
Watch out! He'll get you! Grr!
Wheeeee!
A close-up will show you Leah has food
and dirt all over her face--signs of a fun day.
She is also holding a piece of obsidian
she found in the yard.
What a handsome Dad she has!
I brought our rabbit for a stay and Champ
wanted to eat her.
He out-maneuvered every barricade I tried to build
and eventually fell in this trash can and couldn't or wouldn't get out.
Here he is determining whether or not he can
swallow Nutmeg in one gulp.
Is this glass teeth proof?
Well, if I can't eat her, I'll guard her.
Mom doing what she loves most, planting!
Civil Engineer in the making--waterways and dams
under construction.
Add a little fill dirt here.
Don't forget to pay the employees.
Here is our river!
1 comment:
That is a pretty impressive river. Ethan has been making one of his own in our yard.
Post a Comment