Sunday, May 29, 2011

Girl's Day Out.

Angel came down from Utah in February when Aurora was off-track.  So we moms decided we need a little girl time, some R&R, and some fun.  We were very extravagant with our get-away.  We drove all the way to Rancho Cucamonga and rented a luxurious hotel room.  Hey--the point is to get away from the kids, right?  We can do that 20 minutes down the road.  We had lunch out at the Olive Garden, went window shopping and went to a movie. 

At the hotel, we laughed, gabbed,
ate too much junk food,  and took some photos.

We found out some things about Angel . . .

She came out of the closet . . .
and showed us her ultrasound--
TWINS!
Due in August!



The next day, as it was rainy,

we opted to go roller skating!
Mind you, I don't think any of us had done this
since we were 12.

But we laced up.


Thought about our imminent downfall . . .

And off we went!


Angel was a pro.

Completely composed and well-balanced.

I was a skating hero. 
Oh yeah!

I never fell down.
Not at all. 
I just happened to be resting on the floor
when they took this picture.

Aurora wanted to wear some socks like the
ones those girls are wearing.

Well, there's nothing so good as having sisters as best friends!





No comments: