Friday, May 20, 2011

Elias' 6th Birthday, December 6th, 2010

Our family is not a fan of Cake.

Elias chose to have two of his favorites for his birthday:
Donuts and Ice cream cones!

Make a wish big boy!


 And blow it out!


 Elias (and his mommy)
wanted a slide added to the fort
for Elias' Birthday.
Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles
 and Mommy and Daddy
all pitched in to come up with the sum
for the slide.


 Mckay and Wes built the supports
and put the slide up.

"What do you think, Mckay?
 Does it look even right there?"

"Is it ready?  Is it ready?
Can I go down yet?"

 "I am ready if you are ready for me!
Here I go!"
 
 
"Wheeeeee!"
It is a success.  He loves it. 
 Leah and Mckay love it.
The kids use the fort more now than before
because they like to go up and down
the slide.  It is a little steep,
but that prevents smaller children
from getting up to the fort. 
Thank you everyone who helped!
Love, Elias and Mommy

1 comment:

Jill W said...

hmmm... not a fan of birthday candles either, I see.