Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Ryanne's Birthday-Slumber-Shopping-Party

 The boys and Dad were gone camping and Leah was spending the night at her friends' home. So, it was just me and Ryanne and her girlfriends. They had the whole house to themsleves and they had a blast. At bedtime we pulled out three mattresses and laid them on the livingroom floor where they watched a movie and giggled until they felll asleep. The next morning we went shopping with Aunt Christy. Ryanne's friend Adrian came with us. We got Ryanne's ears pierced; she picked little emerald studs for her first pair. Then we looked at shoes and swimming suits. We had mall pretzels and slushies. Ryanne and her freind loved it. It was a very fun birthday!





Here they are:
Pearla, Adrian, Kayla and Ryanne.



Ryanne wanted BBQ Smoked sausages,
 corn on the cob, chips, baked beans,
and pickles for dinner.


Don't you just love letting go all pretenses
and just being goofy?!


They decide to move their dinner party to the fort. 



It's a good little spot to hang out. 


And this is the frosting from the cupcake fight they had. 


I think Adrian started it!


Here she goes again. 


And all of them join in.


Smash the birthday girl!


I made them take the fight outside. 
They bet Ryanne that she wouldn't eat the frosting
 off the ground. 
But she did.
It did not look like frosting!

Yummy.

Lets get her again!


Don't we look gorgeous?

2 comments:

Jennifer Lomenick said...

She is so grown up. How did that happen? The frosting on the floor reminded me of someone swallowing a goldfish. I wonder who that was?

Enjoy Nauvoo. I LOVED it and can't wait to go back.

Unknown said...

How funny! I just love it. Your kids are growing up so fast. I can't believe it.