Here are the Easter Pictures. I'm now only a month behind!
At Aunt Christy's for an egg hunt:
Happy Easter. We like Candy. We are waiting to fill our baskets.
Can we go yet?
Leah shares her eggs with Elias.
"Um, Mom. I can't pose now! I need to find eggs."
The Onlookers.
"Yes! I got a lot of sugar in here!"
I'm really not as calm as I seem.
I like this picture of Leah because her feet are both in the air!
"I have to climb trees to find my loot!"
Is that something in the tree up there?!
Mckay got it.
Baby Lamby.
Elias finds Baby Lamby.
Elias really loves Baby Lamby. He has a big Lamby at home. He bought big Lamby for his birthday--picked her out himself and fell in love with her. He is a stuffed animal fanatic. He loves each one as if it were real. He names them all and talks to them and takes turns sleeping with them. You know you are super special to Elias if he offers to let you sleep with one of his animals.
Thanks for the goodies Grampa and Gramma!
Waiting on the couch while bigger people hide candy outside.
First Elias is allowed to run off the deck and into the yard.
Next: Here comes Jordan.
Leah follows the smaller boys.
Mckay is really eager to get out there because
we have given the younger three kids a one-minute head-start.
And Ryanne just meanders slowly down the stairs.
She is confident that her superb searching skills will
lead her to many more treasures than any of the other kids.
Mimi watches the fun.
Aurora watches the hunters too.
Elias is checking out Jordan's stash and wondering if he has more.
Blue jeep and two blue-striped boys.
Jordan is having fun.
Mckay licking his lips.
"I can't find any more. Can someone help me?"
"Can't you guys see them? They are everywhere!
An after-the-egg-hunt hug for Raroo.
No comments:
Post a Comment