On our hike she got the kids playing a "jump the stick" game. They loved seeing how high they could get.
Come on Liam, Jump! You can do it!
Yeah! You did it!
Wait a minute, Elias! I think that's cheating!
Whoohoo! Look at Ryker fly!
And the star Hurdler of the day: Raelin!
Mckay trying to imitate a kangaroo.
Ryanne thinks this games a sinch-- she's got long legs.
Ahh, now that's a little closer to hurdler form.
We'll have to see if he wants to try it out
in track in a few years.
Raelin is definately having fun.
Who ever thought you could have
so much fun with only a stick?
Angel knows. She takes the cake!
And where did Angel learn her tricks?
From her very fun Mommy, of course!
Aren't they cute?
I like the hats.
Now that the legs are all warmed up,
lets see if we can climb the water tower!
Go Leah, GO!
Aha, somebody did make it to the top--a monkey!

1 comment:
I have really been enjoying your posts these days on all your family members! I must say that picture of angel with her mom is one of the cutest ones I have ever seen : )
Post a Comment