Since I don't have a cute baby of my own to snuggle
and snap pictures of, I have to default
to taking pictures of everyone elses sweet babies.
Over Christmas I enjoyed capturing
Alaina's Different facial expressions.
I love Alaina's eyes.
She has these huge round eyes that she keeps wide open--
as if she is in constant surprise and amazement at the world around her!
Sweet thing!
Upside down.
Posing Pretty!
She has little legs. Okay, she's little all over!
In these pictures she is almost one-year-old.
Hmmmm. What do I want for lunch today?
Where does Mimi keep the snack foods? This stuff all looks healthy!
Zooma! Stop licking me! Yuk!
I love you, but not when you do that!
Whaaa! Get her away from me!
Mommy Kisses.
Mommy kissed me right here and I'm going to keep it forever.
Ummmm.
I am being silly.
Why am I wearing Ryker's underwear on my head?
Oh well, at least it's clean!
No comments:
Post a Comment