We are gathered for Christmas, so it is a good time for a photo shoot, right?
Yeah right!
It seems that none of the kids want to cooperate at the same time.
Leah is in serious pain. Ryanne is cheesin' it.
Hello, Elias? What planet are you on?
Classic! Is Gramma crying or laughing?
Not much better here. Really, Ryanne--come on!
Mckay is checking out Elias' earwax.
Elias--grrrr. Leah: uuuggghhh, are we done?
Ryanne: I'm tryiniiiiiiggggg to smile. How's this?
Melissa's doing yoga.
Okay girls, what's up with the faces?
Mckay, You cheese-ball!
Can you beat this Ryanne face?
Well, all I have to say is, so much for Christmas cards!
2 comments:
I loved looking at the pictures. At least you attempted to get pictures for Christmas cards. We didn't even get far enough to TAKE a family picture to send our Christmas cards. O well...always next year.
Oh, man! The second to last one is my FAVORITE! Can I PLEASE have a copy?? I love Ryanne's face and I love how perfectly posed the picture is for it to be THE perfect shot and then the girls' faces are so... Well, look! Your family has so much character! I love you guys!
Post a Comment