Thursday, February 12, 2009

Liam and Leah

The other day, Leah came to me with the biggest pout on her face.
"What's up?" I asked her.

"Mom, I just wish you and Dad would have another baby."

"Oh really? Why is that?"

Because I need a baby around this place. They're so Cute. And Cuddly. They Laugh.
And Liam just gives the best hugs. He wraps his arms around you and gives you the biggest squeezes. I like that!"

Well, who couldn't do with a few more squeezes from this sweet kid?!

I guess Liam just better come over and give Leah some more good hugs!

3 comments:

melanie said...

HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!!!
I want another one too. Then we can go shopping for maternity clothes together!
Melanie : )

Anonymous said...

How cute is that Garrett talks all the time about his baby sister that he wants us to have. Kids are so fun!

Unknown said...

That would be fun if you had another baby, not that I'm suggesting or pressuring. You guys just make the cutest kids and you are the best mom. I'll need tips when mine gets here.