My Sister, Aurora, works for the school district teacing Special Day Class in Elementary school. Her husband also works, so Elias and I get to watch their little guy, Jordan, once a week. Jordan is the same age as Elias. In the past, they have had a lot of rivalry; they spent their days boasting and besting each other. This left me with quite a headache and them with plenty of time-outs! As they have grown over the last year, they have matured to the point where they really love to be together and instead of wanting to prove their dominance over each other, they just like to play. Hooray! Now Elias is constantly asking, "Is it a school day?" When I say yes, he wants to know, "Is Jordan coming to play with me today?" The boys love to play "Power Rangers". They also like to sword fight, dig in th mud, drive matchbox cars, and take walks togeher. It is nice for me now too. Instead of a headache, I get lots done while the boys entertain each other! Even though they have become great friends, they still have the occasional fight . . . boys, boys!
Here is a real fight I happened to catch on the camera.
They actually say these things to each other!
"You did to."
"My dad is stronger than your dad"
1 comment:
It makes me feel good to know that my almost four year old is not alone. It's amazing to think that they are so old now, time flies when your having fun!
Post a Comment