So cute!!!! I love it! We need to have you all over so you can box on the Wii! Liek everything else I get a little too competitive, but we have fun. Atleast, I do!
Thank you so much for your comment. :) Blogging is sooo cool. I need to get better at keeping us updated, but it's so nice to see how everyone else is doing.
"Boxing" is GREAT! I like how your family does it... much better than punching each other in the face. :)
Kristie, They are food storage boxes! I finally moved a ton of stuff from the garage into the house . . . where it is supposed to be. As you can see, the empty boxes were a big hit!
5 comments:
I love it....BOXING!!!
So cute!!!! I love it! We need to have you all over so you can box on the Wii! Liek everything else I get a little too competitive, but we have fun. Atleast, I do!
Thos look a lot like food storage boxes! Very cute!
Melissa,
Thank you so much for your comment. :) Blogging is sooo cool. I need to get better at keeping us updated, but it's so nice to see how everyone else is doing.
"Boxing" is GREAT! I like how your family does it... much better than punching each other in the face. :)
Have a spectacular week!
Love ya,
Raela
Kristie,
They are food storage boxes! I finally moved a ton of stuff from the garage into the house . . . where it is supposed to be. As you can see, the empty boxes were a big hit!
Post a Comment