A tradition we have: We buy donuts Saturday morning before General Conference and have them for breakfast. It is the only time we ever buy donuts, so it is a real treat for all of us, especially the kids!
We started a conference tradition this year too - a cinnamon/caramel pull apart cake that is so delicious and so easy. We were so excited for weeks to make it on Sunday morning.
Melissa, Your kiddies are so cute! I can't believe they are getting so big. I am glad that you are doing good and didn't get hurt. I would love to come to California and visit. The only concern is money. :)Tell Wes Hi... He was always such a nice guy, I'm sure he still is, too. Cute, too. Where is Aurora these days?
2 comments:
We started a conference tradition this year too - a cinnamon/caramel pull apart cake that is so delicious and so easy. We were so excited for weeks to make it on Sunday morning.
Melissa, Your kiddies are so cute! I can't believe they are getting so big. I am glad that you are doing good and didn't get hurt. I would love to come to California and visit. The only concern is money. :)Tell Wes Hi... He was always such a nice guy, I'm sure he still is, too. Cute, too. Where is Aurora these days?
Post a Comment