Thursday, September 18, 2008

I wanted to pose!

Ryanne wanted to get her picture taken and found numerous places to pose. She kept saying, "Oh! Take one here mom, take one here!" Glad to oblige my dear daughter!

Glad to be a kid . . . We've seen more grins on her this vacation

than I think we have in the whole last year.

It was such a pleasure to watch her truly enjoying life.


Wanna join me?

I just love the water.

This is my truly happy smile.


Her version of "The Little Mermaid"

1 comment:

Edith said...

Hey Melissa, I wanted to let you know my blog is private now but I would love to send you an invite if you want to send me your email address to tipsidy_toesidy@yahoo.com

Isn't it so true, we always want our kids to freeze so we can get a good picture of them. Ethan will make poses too for me, but most the time he just wants the camera out of his face.